No Chafing! – London Marathon, 2015

문지기 2015-09-25 3,830 Hits

We love to receive customer feedback about our products and this one brought another smile to our faces!

Congratulations to you, Ian, for finishing the London marathon! We hope your recovery is swift!

“Now, I’ve never contacted a company directly before to comment on a product but on this occasion I felt compelled to get in touch…

On Sunday I completed my first ever marathon in London and having used your product throughout my training and on the big day itself I have to say it was by far the best £13 I have ever spent! I heard all sorts of horror stories about the types of injuries people suffer with when taking part in such events. Being a complete beginner to long distance running I did my research I came across your product and haven’t looked back since.

I suffered a major knee problem half way through the marathon but gritted my teeth and carried onto the end; what helped me massively was the fact I had no issues with chaffing to contend with what so ever.

So a massive thanks to all the clever people who developed this product – you have a customer / advocate for life in me!

Cheers
Ian”

The original anti chafing, anti blister balm™

Protect your skin against rubbing that causes chafing, irritation and raw skin. The balm forms a dry, invisible barrier, effective wherever skin is rubbed by clothing, footwear or skin. Never wet or greasy!

Products Facts

The Original Bodyglide는 피부쓸림, 의류, 신발의 피부 마찰 등으로부터 보호 하는 기능을 갖고 있습니다.

How to USE

일상 생활 또는 운동 하기 전에 적당량을 피부에 발라주시고, 사용 후에는 부드러운 비누로 씻어 내시면 됩니다.

Related Movie